There is no better way to complement the quality of the Troxler Superpave™ compactor than by using the best quality laboratory heating oven. Ovens from Despatch Industries will meet or exceed your expectations for a busy asphalt design and testing lab.
Since 1902, Despatch Industries has produced heat process equipment for a variety of industries, including ovens for asphalt testing. The LBB series from Despatch is designed specifically for Superpave™ mixtures and is now available through Troxler.
- Forced convection heating provides the most consistent and uniform chamber heating
- Faster heat-up rates using powerful open coil heating elements for shorter processing times
- Precise digital controls – easy for both simple and complex applications
- A large LED display provides easy-to-read numbers
- Regulates temperatures within tight tolerances
- Reinforced shelves handle up to 200 pounds – ideal for Superpave™ mixtures and gyratory compactor molds
- Easy to clean with scratch-resistant, baked enamel exterior panels, stainless steel interior walls, and nickel plated shelves
- A variety of models, both floor standing and bench-top, ranging from 1-27 cubic ft. capacity
- All heating elements have a five year extended warranty
- All models are UL listed
- Two oven models are available: LAC Model and LBB Model